The Temple and 1260 days Bible Prophecy
Measuring the Ark of the Covenant
The cubit volume, perimeter area, and surface areas of the all-important Ark of the Covenant (1½ x 2½ x 1½ cubits), placed within the Most Holy Place, can be divided evenly into 360.
- The perimeter of the atonement cover over the ark was (1½ + 2½ x 2) 8 cubits. And 8 times 45 equals 360.
- The area of the atonement cover over the ark was (1½ x 2½) 3.75 square cubits. And 3.75 times 96 equals 360.
- The volume of the Ark equals (1½ x 2½ x 1½) 5.625 cubic cubits. And 5.625 times 8 squared (64) equals 360.
- The perimeter of the top and sides of the Ark equals 36. (36 x 10 = 360.)
- The area of all four sides of the Ark equals 12. (12 x 30= 360.)
The dimensions of the Ark of the Covenant are thus tailor-made for the symbolism of the '360'-day circuit of the sun, and hence, of the 360 calendar. (We have already shown how that the area of the Tabernacle curtains likewise interact with the number 360.) This leads me to conclude that the 'shekinah' glory of God that appeared over the Ark and lit the room of the Most Holy Place has it’s parallel in the sun, which He created for His glory. Jesus said that He was the light of the world that Tabernacled amongst us. Jesus is the shekinah glory of God! There will come a day when He will replace the light of the sun (i.e., the shekinah glory of Most Holy Place), and of the moon (i.e., the lamp of the Holy Place) with Himself; for Jesus is the Lamp reflecting His Fathers glory forever and ever. Amen! (Revelation 21:22-23; 22:5.)
The Tabernacle Curtains as 1320 and 1260 sq. cubits
(The tabernacle and the 1260 days of bible prophecy. Also, 1290 and 1335 days and years.)
(Main) Home Page of 1260 days of Bible Prophecy
Home Page of 1260 days of the Tabernacle